Granted students from CELFI are listed here.
The applicants from Buenos Aires and surroundings who have been awarded the scholarship to the XXI ELAVIO are:
- Federico Bertero
- Hernán Fernández
- Xavier González
- María Pía Mazzoleni
The scholarship will cover hotel, meals and transportation between Buenos Aires and Miramar. Each applicant must pay a registration fee of AR$ 2000 (equivalent USD 130).
The applicants who have been awarded the EURO scholarship to the XXI ELAVIO are:
- Mr. Tulio A.M. Toffolo (KU Leuven, Belgium)
- Mr. Maxence Delorme (University of Bologna, Italy)
EURO will cover the airfare from their country and ELAVIO will cover registration fee, hotel, meals and transportation between Buenos Aires and Miramar.
The applicant who has been awarded the IFORS scholarship to the XXI ELAVIO is:
- Violeta Cvetkoska (Macedonia)
IFORS will cover the airfare from her country and ELAVIO will cover hotel, meals and transportation between Buenos Aires and Miramar. The applicant must pay a registration fee of AR$ 2000 (equivalent USD 130).
There is also a waiting list for the IFORS scholarship (just in case the selected candidate cannot attend the school):
- Muhammad Gulzarull Hasan (India)
- Canan Dombayci (España)
Applicants from Latin America must apply on CELFI’s website (http://www.celfi.gob.ar/), except for all participants from Buenos Aires and the surrounding area less than 70 km from it, who must submit the same application by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (please use the subject "Application to ELAVIO 2017").
There are 60 scholarship for students.
The School will cover the cost of air travel to Buenos Aires for invited professors. Accommodation and meals during the event as well as bus transportation to and from Miramar are provided by the School for both invited professors and scholarship students. Applications were revised by the Scientific Committee and results of the selection process are announced on the website of the event.
IFORS is offering one scholarship for a participant to this event. IFORS will cover the participant’s airfare from his/her country (subject to a maximum limit) while ELAVIO organizers will provide local transportation, meals and accommodation during the dates of the school.
IFORS requires the applicant:
- To have done work in the fields of interest of the School;
- to be at an early stage of her/his career;
- to present an unpublished work in the poster session;
- to be highly recommended by the advisor/supervisor of her/his work;
Those candidates satisfying the requirements are encouraged to submit their curriculum vitae, an extended abstract (up to 1 page) of the work to be presented in the poster session, and a recommendation letter by the advisor until November 15th, 2016 to:
IFORS Vice President for ALIO, Prof. Guillermo Durán, email@example.com.
The selected applicant will be notified by November 30th, 2016. Candidates from developing countries will have an advantage in the selection.
EURO is pleased to announce the travel-sponsorship of two participants to join the XXI ELAVIO.
Students interested in applying for travel grant must send the following documents (pdf file format) to their National OR Society:
- short curriculum vitae;
- a recommendation letter from an academic of the applicant's university or institute;
- summary (max. 2 pages) of a work to present at the school in case of acceptance.
After selecting the best candidate, the National OR Society will send his/her document with a short recommendation letter to:
Professor Jacek Blazewicz
IFORS Vice President for EURO
Poznan University of Technology
Institute of Computing Science
60-965 Poznan, Poland
Tel: +48-61-8790 790
Fax: +48-61-8771 525
- 10/11/2016 - deadline for applications to be sent to National OR Society;
- 30/11/2016 - deadline for the National Society to submit the candidates to the IFORS VP for EURO;
- 10/12/2016 - submission of the candidates to ELAVIO organizers;
- 18/01/2015 - deadline for confirming paticipation
- 24/02-4/03/2017 - ELAVIO XXI.
The official languages of the school are English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Participants can make their posters in any of these languages. Short courses and lectures will be given in any of the official languages (with English slides).